In response to the schools announcing full remote learning for 2020, CM4K is offering both “online after-school classes (3:30pm-6pm)” & “on-site school day attendance (9am-3pm)” & “on-site after-school (3pm-6pm)” programs.
- Reduced classroom capacity to maintain distance: Each classroom will have a reduced capacity of 8 students with one teacher. Student groups will not be mixed.
- Masks: Teachers & Students should wear masks all day except during snaak & lunch times.
- Daily Temperature checks: Body temperature will be checked daily at the beginning of the day & one more time in the afternoon.
- Hand washing: Teachers & Students have to wash hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer: Each classroom will have a separate hand sanitizer station to use during the day.
- No contact check in/out: Parents have to check in / out from outside the door (for on-site program only).
- Review, recap every day school learning
- Help students to complete all homework
- Complete IXL & other online assignments
- Special focus on English & Math
- Help complete all school work everyday
PYTHON CLASS- Summer 2020
New Update: Two new summer sessions starting on Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Two summer sessions (Two classes per week)
Class Timings : Wednesday 5pm – 6pm;
Saturday, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Grades : 5th grade & higher
Tuition fee : $265 / Session
Session 1 – 8 classes – June 27, July 1,8,11,15,18,22,25
Session 2 – 8 classes – Aug 1,5,8,12,15,19,22,26,29
Below is our updated Evening Enrichment Class Schedule (Redmond location):
Click here to read the schedule, and register for the evening enrichment classes
CM4K offers a well rounded, complete after school enrichment program for Elementary school students, with classes in robotics, programming, math and English in a modern, fun, safe, and caring environment.
We have a dedicated focus to introducing advanced math and programming to the kids in innovative, engaging, and fun ways. We work on increasing not just knowledge and skill, but also on self-confidence and other life skills. Our mission statement guides us towards always placing our students first.