In response to the schools announcing full remote learning for 2020, CM4K is offering both “online after-school classes (3:30pm-6pm)” & “on-site school day attendance (9am-3pm)” & “on-site after-school (3pm-6pm)” programs.
LWSD & ISD schools are moving to a full remote model for 2020. If you are concerned about the reduced academic focus because of the remote learning OR if you worry about the social and emotional development of your student from missing school, OR if you have a demanding, busy work-day, we are offering multiple programs to accommodate your needs.
Health & Safety procedures:
We are lucky to have separate classrooms that can help us to keep each student group separate from other groups, instead of having all students in one big room.
We are taking advantage of that setup in our on-site program planning.
- Reduced classroom capacity to maintain distance: Each classroom will have a reduced capacity of 8 students with one teacher. Student groups will not be mixed.
- Masks: Teachers & Students should wear masks all day except during snaak & lunch times.
- Daily Temperature checks: Body temperature will be checked daily at the beginning of the day & one more time in the afternoon.
- Hand washing: Teachers & Students have to wash hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer: Each classroom will have a separate hand sanitizer station to use during the day.
- No contact check in/out: Parents have to check in / out from outside the door (for on-site program only).
Fall 2020 plan:
As LWSD, ISD are moving to a full remote model for 2020, we are offering both “online after school classes” & “on-site school day attendance” programs.
All our programs will have “more academic focus” this fall, and less of the traditional after school classes.
What that means is, teachers will be spending more time to
- Review, recap every day school learning
- Help students to complete all homework
- Complete IXL & other online assignments
- Special focus on English & Math
- Help complete all school work everyday
Online after school classes (3:30pm – 6pm) :
- 3 days / week – $325 / month
- 5 days / week – $425 / month
- Along with academic focus, after-school classes will also have Origami, English, Math, Art, Coding classes.
On-site school day attendance (9am – 3pm):
* Limited seats available
- Students will attend online school classes from CM4K
- Because of the full-day remote learning school schedule (9am-3pm), and to avoid multiple staff / parent / student interactions, we are only accepting full day enrollments.
- Morning or afternoon or unscheduled drop-ins are not allowed.
- 3 days / week – $575 / month
- 5 days / week – $775 / month
Full-Day program (9am – 6pm) :
- 3 days / week – $795 / month
- 5 days / week – $995 / month
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 425-749-7060.
Online after school classes (3:30pm – 6pm)
On-site school day attendance (9am – 3pm)
On-site Full-Day program (9am – 6pm)
- 9am – 3pm – Attend school remote learning classes with CM4K staff help
- 3pm-3:30pm – Snack break (provided by CM4K)
- 3:30pm-4:30pm – Home work (Academic focus)
- 4:30 – 5:30pm – CM4K Enrichment Class
- 5:30pm – 6pm – Free time / games / pickup
Below is our after-school class schedule (for both online / on-site):
- Monday – ORIGAMI
- Tuesday – MATH
- Wednesday – ART / DRAWING
- Thursday – ENGLISH / LANGUAGE ARTS
- Friday – CODING