SAMMAMISH SUMMER CAMPS 2019: 10 WEEKS (JUNE 24 – AUGUST 30)
Age, Grades: K – 7th
Camp location: Sammamish
Address: 1715 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075
Dwell into ten weeks of summer fun with brain stimulating Science & Technology camps at “Computers & Math 4 Kids” in Sammamish: This year, we will be exploring Game Designing with Scratch, Creative Arts & Crafts, Sports Spirit, BLOXELS to WeDo, S.T.E.A.M Contraptions to LEGO Robotics, Makey Makey to Digital Graphic Arts / Creative Coding, Myths & Legends to Techno Dino, Destination Imagination to Nature Science, Oceans & Beaches to KNEX Carnival, Smart Bugs around the world to Earthquakes, LEGO City to Bridges & Structures, in combination with fun games, Sports activities, Field Trips….CHECK US OUT!!
CM4K technology camps offer a unique take on summer camps. Our goal is to combine STEM learning and physical activities to provide well rounded, and fun project based camp experience! We offer elementary and middle school camps that create projects using a wide variety of art, craft, and technologies. These technologies are used to explore Robotics, computer science to create fun projects that allow students to learn technology in a unique and interactive way. Along the side of technology, we also use experiment style discovery to explore the natural sciences such as physics, chemistry, and other sciences. Summer camps will have Morning and Afternoon sessions, students can attend both or just one. Details are listed below.
Note: All the prices below are for one student
Camp Hours: 9am – 4pm (Before & After camp care available)
AM session: 9am – 12:30pm
PM session: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Full Day Camp: $350 / Week (All weeks, except week 2)
Full Day Camp: $250 / Week 2 (July 1,2,3)
Half Day Camp (AM or PM): $200 / Week (All weeks, except week 2)
Half Day Camp (AM or PM): $125 / Week 2 (July 1,2,3)
Early Camp Care (8:15-9AM): $15 / Day
After Camp Care (4-6PM) : $10 / Hour
** Discounts doesn’t apply to before, after camp care
* Age / Grades: K – 7th
* Camp hours are from 9AM – 4PM
* Advance registration & payment is required for 8:15-9am care
* Parents should provide lunch, two snacks & water
* Late fee of $5 / 5min will be charged after 4:05pm
* Two weeks cancellation notice ahead of the camp date is required to cancel the participation, and to get full refund.
* Switching of the camps will be based on availability only.
* Camp fee will not be returned if a student misses the camp for any reason without two weeks cancellation notice.
* Full refund is possible only for the camps purchased directly with CM4K. If you purchased camps through another website, refund will be based on the terms of that website.